Pages

OMG LOOK WHO'S HERE!


LOOL! SALAAAAAAAAAMS! Seems like it's been ages since i last blogged here! :/ Lol. Afwan Afwan Afwan! Sorryyyyyyyyyy hehe. Been soo busy that each time i think of things to blog about, I blog on here for the hereafter. heh.

The week started horribly. I was drained in almost everyway; Emotionally, Physically, Psychologically you name it!
College is still as awesomeeee despite the workloaddddd; and that's prolly because of my company. Alhamdulillah am I grateful my friends are but a bunch of the most fun and exciting Muslimahs to be around with.

Honestly, I never expected college life to be like this. After my Induction Day, I vowed to lead an anti-social life there for 3 years but Allah knows better, and He wanted something better for me.

Am I thankful.

Anywhooosssss, Insya'Allah Insya'Allah Insya'Allah I'll try to blog more often here. :)
I MISS YOU SISTERS! lol.
ModestJusticeeeeeeeeee, Lisaaaa and ohhh all of you.

I gtg for now! will be back soon! hehe. :)

W'salam :)

A'qilah Saiere