Pages

Miss Naz


So yeah if you are wondering where the hell naz went as she is always disapearing lately im really suffering from permeanant writers block and im not a writer as i write rubbish anyway
but yeah lately
i have turned from a student in a teacher as some part of a placement thing its actually quite cool and interesting and the children are extremly cute and fun to be around
they say the funniest sweetest or strangest things
here are a couple examples
sweetest-
*a little 5 year old gurl* " Heey you are Arab I am Arab too"
me: reaali?
her: "yeah you are arab coz u wearin hijaaab im from moroco my name is umaymah"
me: *hugs her* aww what a nice name habibtii
her: "i knoow i love arabs"
*all english teachers stare at her*
Funniest*
*little boy named erm hari and liam-false names*
Hari-*to me* "missss hes sneezing and not using a tissue tell him 2 get a tissue"
me: "go get a tissue Liam sweety"
hari- "tell him to wash his hands"
me: " and dont forget to wash your hands"
Hari- "yeah coz hes got SWINE FLU"
loooooooooool i cudnt stop laughing
and another little 5 year old went to my friend and said "heloo are you pregnant"?
my friends not even fat
we found tht hilarious 2
but yeah they are soo sweet and fun 2 be around and theyve got me permeanantly smiling :)
i am now known as MISS NAZ :)
salaamz
naz