Pages

MY Cousings


my cousins are many
but they all have one thing in common
they are all certifiably insane
(i have the certificate folks)
but they are also the most amazing people i know
they are fun and intresting and we have soo many things in common
actually
i have lived directly opposite my cousings
MY WHOLE LIFE
and when i was younger i used to spend the ENTIRE day with them i thought they were my sisters
my other cousings i lived in their house in sweden for a whole year
it was the best year ever, though it did mean i no longer lived across the road from the cousings i had known all my life
and i wanted to go back the first day i arrived in sweden
now those cousings that lived in sweden live 10 minutes from and we regularly see eachother although that does not take away the fact we always have something to talk about
my other cousings live around 2 hours away from me
though i still see them everyweek without fail
and they are still my best friends ever in the whole wide world
we are all of a similar age and i actually have a reali close cousing
called
NAZ aswell (due to our parents being pregnant the same time)
now they are sleeping over
and it reminded me just how much
i love having them around
I LOVE MY FAMILLY (for now.. :P)
love u all 2
naz