Pages

Work vs Play


im totally tired i had my cousings over for the last couple of days
after my birthday etc
and ive been BUSY doing generally Fun things but ohmygod i have SOO MUCH WORK
to do and im such a procastinator i dont know what to dooooo
my mum is due Tuesday to have a baby Inshallah
OMG I CANNOT WAIT
im sure im the weirdest sister ever but yeah
my sister was worried about the "pain" my mum would be facing
that whole part slipped my mind totally all i can think about is the baby
ive never loved someone who isnt even born yet before
lol
omg now i will stop thinking new mothers are weirdos :P
i just hope he doesnt cry alot
sleeping is like the only free time i get usually
owyh and i have tajweed class tomorrow and i havent read the quran once in the last couple of days :( and i got an opticians appointment at 10.00 in the morning
so i better get to sleep
its 11:59
ok now it is officially tomorow 12:00 i got an apointment in 10 hours which means ill hve to wake in 9 hours
*runs off straight to bed*
p:s my grandma returned from saudii bearing gifts :D ne i jus hve 2 go get em :P
salaamz
nazzy