Pages

Happy Holidays ?


salaamz guys
i know i havent blogged for a while and there are 2 reasons for that though i dont know if they are "good" reasons i guess you will have to decide that for yourselves
whoever "you" are, lol anyways
the first being
1) my computer seems to have something against this website
2) and the second being i am on my LONG AWAITED 2008 christmas holidays and im valuing the amazing feeling of doing absolutly nothing
and since its cold and rainy in my part of the world rainyland aka england where it rains 200 days a year no advantage given to the capital
i invited a whole load of my cousins and friends for a week long "sleepover" with food fizzy drinks and movies
its really THAT cold but i mean seriously im going to miss the luxury of waking up a quarter to 2 in the "morning" and having my "breakfast" inplace of lunch and lunch in place of dinner
this is THE life
lol i shoudnt be saying this since i convinced myself i want to be an independent career woman who makes a difference etc etc
and not a random stay at home
but i mean staying at home does have its perks :P
until next time
nazzy wazzy says
salaamu aleikum :D