Pages

RE: QUIZ :P


What does next year have in store for me?
My results for GCSEs and where I fit either a Junior College or a Polytechnic.
(to those who do not know what Poly is, then google it. I don't want to do the whole "Singapore's Education System" lecture ANYMORE)

Whats my love life like?
ha. LOVE currently, is NOT my thing. so till I find my perfect Palestine-loving,kind-hearted, caring Muslim Brother who's willing to take me as His wife, I'll update ya on that :)

What do I say when life gets hard?
Mash'Allah. Subhan'Allah. Ya'Allah and Alhamdulillah :)


What do I think when I get up in the morning?


1) Fajr
2)shower
3)Breakfast :)



What song will I dance to at my wedding?
I said, I will update you on that when someone's willing to marry me Lol.

What do you want as a career?
I always wanted to be a doctor but I'm considering a Teacher, preferably and ENGLISH teacher and then i want to go to countries like India and Africa or even Palestine to teach English :) [for free] lol.

Your favorite saying?

LOL. <--- u've seen in it in my other answers so it proves it aint it? :p

Favorite place?
MY ROOM :) Where I can be myself and no one is there to JUDGE me :)

What do you think of your parents?
I really love my parents. I'd say i'm a replica of my mum and basically I like what she does and most of time we have the same taste in everthing. (bags,shoes,clothes,watches,rings) My dad is one who talks to me about everything under the sun :) So all in all i love them both very dearly ;)

Where would you go on a first date?

He should first have dinner with me and my family or preferably my parents because my brother might be a vermin.lol.jk. heh. but yeah, other than that Sorry hunney you can't DATE me :D

Describe yourself?

I'm an extremely proud Muslimah. I'm not a perfect Muslim but Ya'Allah am i grateful that Im amongst the 1.8 billion chosen ones and Mash'Allah everyday I just fall deeper and deeper in love with my faith, my lord and My people.
I love Arts, Literature, Languages, Religion and Culture. I love BIOLOGY i swear I DO :)
and I love hamsters and cats :p hehe. oh and I love to eat, yeah and I don't gain weight so that's the best thing, Alhamdulillah :)

What is the thing I like doing most?

On MSN with my darling sisters and brothers, Or simply chilling out with my cousins.

What is my state of mind like at the moment?

I need to sleep earlier :)

How will I die?
-With the Syahadah on my tongue, tears in my eyes and basically as a real, accepted Muslim insy'Allah :)

What do you do when you see your friends?

HEYYY!!!(for Non-Muslims) SAALAMS!!! (For Muslims) Hugs for both :)
If it's a guy, I'd just smile and say Hi (I'm shy sometimes ;p)

How does your boyfriend/girlfriend make you feel?
I don't have one.

How does your ex make you feel?

WEIRD.LOL

If you were to die today, you would feel (like):
Astaghfirullah, Ya'Allah pls don't take my life today, I haven't fulfilled all my repsosibilities as your servant :S


-A'qilah Saiere-