Pages

Selamat Hari Raya

I am so excited now. I couldn't close my eyes. All I am thinking now are... ketupat, nasi berani, kari ayam (curry chicken), lemang... yummy! *Those that I've just mentioned are Malay food*.

My mum colleagues have invited us to their house for house warming for Hari Raya celebration. It must be a great time for us to feel and enjoy the celebration together. I am thinking to wear my 'Baju Kurung' for tomorrow. Will it be weird? Em... Or should I just wear T-shirt with jeans instead? Lol.. haha....

I will try to snap some photos and post them here. I will love to do so... ;D

Thinking of those spicy, yummy food, my stomach has started to groan now. Emm... Stop! Stop! I must stop thinking of them now. I think I should sleep now. Or else, I will start searching food in the fridge. haha...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!