Pages

Night View Of Bukit Bintang

Bukit Bintang is one of the famous hot spot in Kuala Lumpur especially for teenager. This place is crowded especially on weekend.

Anyway, I rarely go there since the place is so crowded. But I've break my record! I spent 10 hours and 30 minutes in Bukit Bintang with Irene. Gosh! From 12pm to 10.30pm.
After signing up in the California Fitness Centre, it was already late. Well, the view is beautiful for me with those colourful light along the road.



I love those 'tang lung' (lanterns) which were hanging on each stalls. I love the pink one!


Chinese Restaurant. Em... ;)
I like this environment. There were trees around and even small fountain!

While we reached Sungai Wang, one of the popular shopping centre for youths, I found out this!

The aerospace machine? I am wondering what is the name. It looks interesting! I wish to try it some other day. It must be fun!



Who know, maybe I can join Dr Sheikh Muszaphar (Malaysian first astronaut) after taking a ride on it? Lol... ;D