Pages

The Beauty of Titiwangsa

Eerr....
I really don't know what is happening on Blogger.
First, I couldn't upload my photos when there was an error on the upload page. When I managed to upload my photos in the next hour, I offline and take my lunch. When I was ready to blog about those photos, I was stuck on the sign in page. I couldn't sign in nor sign out and the page was hang for around 20 minutes!

Soon, I gave up and did some revision.
Now, it was 7.00pm and I finally manage to sign in to my blogger account. Gosh! What's the problem? Is it from me or the Blogger itself?
Sigh... ;(

Well, since I've managed to open this posting page, I will blog about my long-awaiting-post: Titiwangsa. Those who stay in Kuala Lumpur area should know well about titiwangsa. I remember that it was a normal, unattractive park 10 years ago. However, due to the Visit Malaysia 2007 project, the park has been upgraded and become a tourist hot-spot in Kuala Lumpur.

Thinking of Titiwangsa, we will naturally thinking of The Eye On Malaysia - The biggest Ferris wheels in Malaysia. Haha... I went there before and it was big! ( Of course it can't compare with The Eye On London)

Here are some photos that I've managed to capture on last Friday. I like the place a lot.

The Ferris Wheels...


This is the board that has written the whole year events. I will wait for the final event: Firework on 31 December 2007. Hopefully I can join the celebration.. ;)

Besides the Ferris Wheel, there is another eye-catching spot. It is located not far from the ferries wheel.

The......
Water-sport. Those boats look lovely and I really wish to try it.. haha...

While I was busy snapping photos around, my eyes suddenly spotted an object who had passed by behind. Don't be silly. It was not.... G.H.O.S.T....

It was a man on a boat. At first, I thought.. wow.. what a romantic I can have if I can get a ride on it.. When I walked nearer to the man, suddenly.. I noticed that...

It was the rubbish boat. Lol.... *Disappointed*
Not romantic at all. Sob...

Looking at this picture, the guy look so lonely. Waiting for someone?

As we were wandering around, we came across with the most beautiful toilet in Titiwangsa. Yup! The most unique among the others.


See? Actually, I was not so attracted with the design. To be frank, I my eyes had once again spotted something special......

The RM0.20 counter.. haha...
What a creative and systematic public toilet. Lol...