Pages

A Message To Kevin

I was trying to look for my Chinese New Year (CNY) clothes last Sunday but ended up buying nothing. The mall was too crowded. Instead of looking for garments, I ended up looking for ways to escape.Lol..

Kuala Lumpur is so packed especially during weekend and festival season.

*pening*
*pening*


o__O


While I was trying to escape from the mall, I came across with something familiar. I knew I saw this before when I was with Kevin and aunt. Gosh. I am so missing them right now. No call, no emails, no news from him and aunt. It is like suddenly they are disappearing from my world.
Sad~~


The last time we had meal together.
I miss the mini pizza! It is really nice!

Kevin, if you read this, do leave your email or call back. We miss you here..

Sob....

I knew my aunt love these toys and I secretly captured some of the photos, again. This time, it was in the mall. Any CCTV around?

Lol. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~

Aren't they lovely? I love them a lot!!!


How I hope I can follow them to United State. Then I can meet Barack Obama in White House. Haha.. I am waiting him to appear in front of the TV in CNN channel. Can't wait.
;)


Obama!
Obama!