Pages

Happy New Year London <3


Everyone has been wishing me a happy new year all of last night but i wasnt feeling very happy
i cant help wonder what exactly are we celebrating seeing the situation in gaza and what my brothers and sisters are going through
i cant help being embarassed at the Arab response and Sad at the pictures of the children dying and i cant help feeling utterly useless because the numbers of the dead are growing even though im still donating money and attending rally's but alhmadulilah my familly are more hopefull then me and i hope to god they are right
this is the new year
but its not up to me
whether or not it will be a happy new year
happy new year gaza
happy new year somalia
happy new year afghanistan
happy new year iraq
happy new year kashmir
happy new year darfur
happy new year chechnya
happy new year bosnia
happy new year albania
happy new year 3arabia
happy new year Muslim Africa
happy new year Muslim asia
happy new year to the Muslims from the bottom of my heart
ur sis in islam
naz
btw a special happy muharram and new year to singapore :)