Pages

10 things about NAZ :)





salaam ive been tagged :)
lol so ill do 10 things about me (ill make them pretty random)

1) i think animals are cute from a distance but ill never get up close to see for myself coz im petrified

2) im inlove with rings i get money i buy rings for £2 to £10 to more i dont care i have a ring to match every outfit
and i love shoes
and clothes -ive switched from pants to long skirts to abayahs and nw dey r my latest fave abayahs ( this is along number 2 so ill mve on)

3) i get sidetracked easy

4) im a huge palestine and somalia fan aswell as suporter of freedom 4 all de opressed muslims worldwide

5) i cant cook and acording to my grandma that is a HUGE crime

6) i managed to read FIVE big books in one day (locked myself in my room an entire afternoon and gt a headache afterwards)IM A BOOK FAN

7) ive stopped drinkin hot chocolate due to a hot chocolate disaster by a friend who was trying to cheer me up and we are havin a "cultural food day" next friday and my friend is bringing hot chocolate that will be my first time for a couple of years

8) i became "into" the internet after finding out about youtube (what i had a lot mre of an outside life before exams and islamicness ) :P

9) i hate curly hair and i make sure my hair is straight all the time

10) i used to be a huge coke fan but nw i swapped it for pepsi (tryin 2 boycot coke 4 various reasons)
i buy one everymorning before school
if i dont have one everyone looks at me like "are u naz?"
lol
owk salaamz
:)