Pages

The Music Of Life

I sing in my room.
I sing in the kitchen.

I sing in the lecturer hall.

I sing in the bathroom.

I sing wherever I am!!!


La.. la... la... la.... la... la.... la... la... la.... la...... La... La..... Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................
*glasses are cracking*

Oops....!!!

Music has been a part of my life ever since I was born into this world. I guess, I can hear sound from the womb when I was about... 32 weeks? Nah... I don't remember that. I'm just a fetus and I'm making an example. Hahaha...

I'm not sure since when I've fallen in love with music. I guess it's when my mum took me to my very first piano lesson. Yes. It must be the reason. I learned the rhythm, notes, key and most importantly how do sing. Psst.. you might not know this. I'd entered a few singing competitions when I was about 5-7 year old. Having such a sweet-lovely-cute voice... I won nothing but consolation prize.
=__=

At least I got something right? Lol.. It's OK. Honestly, I don't have a sweet-lovely-cute voice. Haha.. So it's fair that I didn't win anything... :P

I shall thank to Apple for tagging me about Top 7 Music That I'm Currently Into. I love doing music tag and hey, look at how inspiring this tag is? Unexpectedly, I've blogged some of my childhood stories here. Lol.. Thank you apple..
*hugs*

So, what am I currently into? Let's take a tour to my playlist...

Song Which Im Into RIght Now

(The loading will be slow. Be patient... )

Yes. These are the songs which I'm currently into. I love sentimental song, and some pop song. I'm a sentimentalist, remember? But I can be rock sometimes! Lol... Maybe this has affected the way I choose the song? Yes? Maybe?

Well, there should be 7 songs according to Apple's tag. I will leave the last choice of song for my dad, shall I? He's the king of KTV! Why? haha.. You will know the reason very soon. I will save this song for the next coming post.. Psst.. It's Father's Day, remember? I wanna make a surprise for him.. hehe..

Rules are simple:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag other people to see what they’re listening to.

I’m tagging:

Joshuaun, Kif, Aronil , Jeffro, Wendy
I know you guys love music, am i right? ;D