Pages

My Very First Anniversary

Before posting my second Cameron trip, I would like to post something personal..
Something that I rarely share it here.. ;)

On 23 of July 2007 was my 1st anniversary with my boy friend. It's kinda unthinkable event. Why? Because I didn't realise that he and me are in a relationship for a year. Thanks ty for everything..

Here are some unexpected gift from him...
There are...

Tada... Little cute pinky wrapping paper.. Lovely.. ;)


And this cute mashimaro's.... cute!!!


And guess what did I get? Lovely lucky star from him.. *sob*... I'm so touch with his gift... he made it all by himself.. There are 3344 of them... *roll eyes*


Well, I didn't make anything special except buying him a wallet. Feel so guilty at first but hey! I remember now! I made a card for him. hehe... ;)


A token of appreciation for him:
Thank you for everything that you've done for me. Thank for being there whenever I need a shoulder to cry of and giving a comfortable place for me to laugh together. It's not just about love but we need time and commitment to strengthen this relationship. So, thank you for your everything. Muacks.


I love you...