Pages

Curregg.com Need Some Changes

Finally, I've finished my Psychology paper. I am 70% free starting from now onwards. There are another 2 papers which I don't have to worry much. So, now I am trying to think for changing my blog template. Previously, I did make a survey using the poll to get votes from you guys and I've found out that I need a change! I mean my curryegg.com need a change! I need a fresh look now! lol...

However, I no nothing about html, not even graphic design. Sigh.... Anyway, I should give it a try. Or else, I will cry for help. Haha....

Besides template, I will try to blog more about interesting topic which will base on my own opinions. I don't mind if they might sound hilarious or illogical, it's still my own opinions... ;)

I feel like I am so tire now. I ate too much for dinner I guess. Haha... See you guys soon and happy weekend. Good night.